Monday, December 10, 2007

1/2 way there

Thought it was time for a quick lil' update. I just finished exams for fall of my second year of law school. This semester was a little more busy than last, and I'm not sure if I handled the time properly. Less time on reddit.com and more time briefing and outlining for sure next semester.

Other than school, things are good. Paula and I are doing well. She's in town and that's great. In fact, I'm sitting next to her right now. I'm looking forward to a good time this christmas with a trip up to boston with her.

Not much else to disclose; I'm really a simple man. I think I'll make a tribute post to my late dog in my next entry. That should be something.

1 comment:

Paula said...

Cogratulations, half-way there. Yippee!!!
By the way, I think you are the hottest person at the law school.